Following a crash on Sunday, September 1 near the B1222 at Naburn Lane the A64 between the A19 and A1 junctions has been down to one lane at Middlethorpe.
Drivers have been warned that there are due to be delays until the road reopens at 8pm on Monday, September 30.
One of many frustrated drivers who have been in touch with The Press, and who didn't want to be named, said: “Commuting to work from Tadcaster to the Designer Outlet has become a nightmare."
Another said they had been driven to write to National Highways for an explantion.
In response a spokeswoman said: "We understand how frustrating lane closures can be. We truly sympathise with the disruption to traffic in this location as a result.
Recommended reading:
- Major road partly closed in York
- Busy York road reopened after crash
- Fire in York suburb started deliberately
YOU’LL FIND MORE ON THIS STORY AND OTHERS AT www.yorkpress.co.uk OR PICK UP YOUR COPY OF THE NEWSPAPER ITSELF AVAILABLE SIX DAYS A WEEK AT YOUR LOCAL NEWSAGENT

Amy Winehouse Band to Open at York Barbican for New Tour
Comedian Jon Richardson Helps Boost Shares for Fadmoor Pub
Levellers Announce New Show at York Barbican in October
York And Scarborough Teams Top STEM Racing Regional Finals
Seutonius Book to be Auctioned Off With Duggleby Stephenson
MP Rachael Maskell Backs Campaign for Fairer Football League
Stillingfleet Beer and Music Festival Launches Ticket Sales
Jane Tomlinson Appeal Receives £4m Applications to Giveaway


