Staff from local insurance firm Aviva will be taking over the Red Cross shop at 15 Walmgate, York City Centre on Thursday, 20th October for a day to help raise funds for the charity.
You will be able to buy:
- brand new ladies’ high street fashion clothes
- newly donated ladies’, gents’ and children’s clothes
- books, CDs and DVDs, all at great prices.
There will be fantastic raffle prizes, including:
- A Dolce Gusto coffee maker and a George Foreman grill, both donated by Tesco
- A 3 course meal for two at Walmgate Ale House & Bistro
- A voucher for Envy York Beauty Salon
- 3 free Hot Yoga classes and water bottle at Yogabomb
- A goody bag from The Studio 56 Hair & Beauty
You can also have a mini manicure for just £5!