Rosemary Shrager is an English chef, best known for being an haute cuisine teacher on the reality television programme Ladette to Lady, and as a judge on Soapstar Superchef. Rosemary will be joining us for one day only.
Join Rosemary for a half day of cooking Modern British Cuisine at the Malton Cookery School then back to the Talbot Hotel for an intimate dinner hosted by Rosemary and our very own Gilly Robinson.
- 10.00am - Arrive at the Malton Cookery School for coffee and biscuits, meet Rosemary who will take you through the plan for the day.
- 12.30pm - A short break to lunch from the dishes cooked over a glass of wine or two.
- 14.00pm - Finish up for the day remembering to take your Malton Cookery School Apron, Recipe Pack back to the Talbot Hotel where your rooms will be ready for check in
- 18.30pm - Meet in the Talbot Bar for drinks with Rosemary and your fellow diners where you will receive a signed book.
- 19.00pm - Dinner in the Wentworth room at the Talbot where the chefs will serve up a menu inspired by Rosemary's classic cooking style. Relax into your double room after an enjoyable day and prepare yourself for further delights at breakfast.
£135 per person - for the Malton Cookery School Class with Rosemary ...or...
£100 per person - including reception drinks, tasting wines and dinner with Rosemary ...or...
£345 per couple - including overnight accommodation, breakfast and 2 places at the dinner with Rosemary ...or...
£625 per couple - for the complete package including overnight accommodation, 2 places on the course, 2 places at the dinner, a signed book and breakfast the following morning.
Click here to view the event menu »